Dr. Sascha Dorok
- Passionate researcher and creative product developer with more than 130 patents and patent applications for high performance chemicals
- PhD in organic synthesis chemistry, postdoc in metal-organic chemistry and catalysis
- Well experienced in managing projects and leading employees
- With more than 15 years of experience in the development of specialty chemicals for organic electronics and high performance polymers, he is spearheading CREDOXYS on its way to become the supplier of next-generation materials for organic electronics.
Head of Finance
- MBA in Corporate Finance
- More than 10 years start-up experience
- Skilled in M&A, Financial Modelling, Investor Relations
- Experienced Finance Specialist in technical environment
Dr. Julia Stolz
Head of Physics
- Expert for opto-electronic devices and thin films, holding a PhD in organic electronics
- More than 6 years of work experience in the semiconductor industry
- As a former OLED stack developer for automotive applications and product engineer for µLED displays, she makes sure our materials perform in real life.
Dr. Marcus Papmeyer
Head of Chemistry
- Specialist for synthetic route discovery and chemical process development with PhD in organic supramolecular chemistry
- Extensive knowledge in the development of matrix materials for organic electronics
- With his job experience in the chemical industry, he leads the development and scale-up of CREDOXYS materials from first ideas to mass production.
Dr. Léonard Eymann
Head of Laboratory
- Creative chemist that transforms ideas from the white board to reality in the lab
- PhD in organic chemistry, extensive experience with the synthesis of redox active materials and super-electron donating molecules